Corin Forest Mountain Resort, Australia is looking to recruit a mountain manager for the upcoming 2018 winter season.
Corin Forest is a small learn to ski and snowplay area 45 minutes from Canberra city and receives over 75,000 visitors annually. The area is 100% reliant on snowmaking and our mountain operations team is critical to the success of the business.
The mountain manager will oversee the operation of the Mountain Operations department. This includes lifting, snowmaking, grooming, patrol, general hands and carpark staff.
In the role you will:
- Be responsible for the running of on mountain operations daily
- Train a team of lift operators and attendants to run the mountain
- Coordinate rostering of your department
- Interface with the snowmaking and grooming staff to enable the efficient running of the resort.
- Continually refine and improve processes and procedures
- Ensure compliance and documentation procedures are upheld.
Remuneration above Australian Alpine Resorts Award. On resort accommodation supplied. International applicants welcomed - we are unable to arrange sponsorship.
Please apply to: Jobs@corin.com.au