DOWNLOAD 2018 MEDIA KIT
|2/3 Page Vert.||4-1/2"||x||10"|
|1/2 Page Horiz.||7"||x||4-7/8"|
|1/2 Page Island||4-1/2"||x||7-1/2"|
|1/2 Page Vert.||3-3/8"||x||10"|
|1/3 Page Vert.||2-1/8"||x||10"|
|1/3 Page Square||4-1/2"||x||4-7/8"|
|1/6 Page Vert.||2-1/8"||x||4-7/8"|
|1/6 Page Horiz.||4-1/2"||x||2-3/8"|
|1/8 (Business Card)||4-1/2"||x||2-3/8"|
NOTE: The above are standard display sizes. Other sizes subject to publisher's approval and also to 10% surcharge.
- Printing Information: Covers and body forms printed by sheet-fed offset. Editorial material runs on three-column pages or two-column pages. Saddle stitch binding.
- Advertising prepared by publication, including key changes, address changes, etc. are rebilled.
- Specifications: (Download our digital ad guidelines)
- Accepted File Formats: Ads should be submitted as a printable PDF (PDFx) format. The PDF must contain all the necessary information to produce a quality print ad: fonts must be embedded; images are at 300 dpi; and colors are in CMYK mode. Do not use OPI. Crop Marks: When producing the PDF, please include crop marks. Crop marks should not encroach into bleed. The crop marks must extend 9 pts (.125”) outside the image area.
- Bleed Ads: Bleeds are available on full page, 2/3 pg and 1/2 pg ads only. For full page ads, our trim size is 8-1/2” wide by 11” deep. Build to trim and extend bleeds .125” beyond trim on all four sides. Maintain a .375” live area inside the trim. Please allow .375” safety on either side of the gutter. Call for dimensions on 2/3 and 1/2 page ads.
- Do not stylize fonts in the layout application (ie. bold or italicize using "type style"). Please choose the true font face from the "fonts" list.
- Avoid creating gradients from within the layout application.
- Furnished insert rates:
- 2-page (both sides 1 sheet) = $3,000
- 4-page (both sides 2 sheets) = $5,000
- Rates presuppose standard size inserts suitable for machine inserting. Advertiser will be charged mechanical costs incurred on non-conforming inserts.
- Untrimmed size: 8-3/4" wide x 11-1/4" deep.
- Allow for trim to: 8-1/2" wide x 11" deep.
- Insert paper weight should not exceed 100-lb text.
- Keep live matter a minimum of 3/8" away from gutter edge.
- Sample of insert should be sent in advance to publisher for approval.
- Inserts are commissionable and count as one insertion toward r.o.b. frequency.