It is the primary responsibility of The Maintenance Engineer to perform special project maintenance and repair work on all mechanical and electrical equipment and systems within the facilities and to accomplish all functional duties. Email resumes to JaTavares@mgmresorts.com
- Performs routine to complex maintenance and repair work on all mechanical and electrical equipment and systems throughout the property.
- Responsible for completion of all jobs assigned by Dispatch or Management.
- Keeps informed and updated on current techniques and technical methods.
- Maintains a constant awareness of safety and accident prevention.
- Must have verifiable experience on Doppelmayr drives, detachable grips, and line equipment.
- Excellent troubleshooting with Siemens PLC and EAG communications equipment.
- Must be able to read and evaluate European electrical and electronic schematics, and mechanical drawings.
- Must be comfortable working on elevated guide ways.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Maintenance Engineer, preferably in a hotel or industrial complex property.
- Working knowledge of operating skyjack, forklift, scissor lift, or other heavy equipment.
- Working knowledge of repair and preventative maintenance of facilities equipment, perception and awareness of the Hotel's maintenance goals and policies.
- Access all areas of the facility and travel off property when representing the Hotel and Casino..
- Effective listening abilities with strong judgment skills.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.