- Tom Butler, VP of Skier Services, Sugarloaf Resort, Maine
“I did not know what to expect when I started this course - to be honest I was busy and not sure I had the time - but I made the time, and was hooked. Whether you are new to the ski industry, or have been working at an area or for the ski industry for 50 years, this was a great course and reminder of what we each can accomplish.”
- Mary Bozack, MountainGuard
"The course was extremely helpful and provided insight on how I process my thoughts, emotions and decision making. It gave me hope for myself, knowing others are experiencing these same processes inside themselves. Thank you very much for putting this all together. I feel stronger and more resilient than I realized prior to taking the course. Keep up the great work.”
- Andrew Lanoue, Interactive Marketing Coordinator, Jay Peak Resort, Vt.
“The flexibility of this course was the best part about it, it was so easy to fit modules into the little bits of downtime throughout the day”
- Rylee Meyer, lift Ops Manager, Red River Ski Area, N.M.
"For me, listening to the stories and experiences of the speakers were the most helpful. The practical examples they shared resonated with me well. Overall, a great course!”
- Marshall Clark, Manager, Smugglers Notch, Vt.