Applications and nominations for the mentor program have closed, however you can still participate in the Summit Series Bootcamps alongside the mentees.
Thank you to our premiere sponsor, MountainGuard, for their support of this program.
Ten up-and-comers will have the opportunity to receive one-on-one mentoring from industry leaders and participate in open conversations on the following topics:
Changing the Culture: A new generation of employees and participants mean we must evolve company culture and the way we do business to attract and grow more talent and participation.
Guest Experience: To accelerate the evolution of the guest experience through technology and communication, it’s essential to understand and embrace the concept of a frictionless customer experience.
Leading Change: Gain the new skills necessary to drive workplace transformation and meet new business challenges and opportunities.
Sustainability: Map a path to long-term success when it comes to key issues such as climate, housing, labor, DEI, and participation growth.
Career Development: Develop strong leadership teams, create clear career paths and ladders, and help your company retain and attract top talent.
The 2021-22 mentors include the following esteemed leaders:
- Katie Ertl, Senior VP, Mountain Operations, Aspen Skiing Company, CO
- Frank DeBerry, President and COO, Crystal Mountain, WA
- Lindsay DesLauriers, President, Bolton Valley, VT
- Joe Hession, President, Mountain Creek, NJ
- Steve Paccagnan, President and CEO, Panorama Mountain, BC
- Davy Ratchford, VP and General Manager, Snowbasin Resort, UT
- Laura Schaffer, Director of Corporate Responsibility, POWDR Corp, UT
- Rick Schmitz, Owner, Little Switzerland and The Rock Snowpark, WI
- Deirdre Walsh, VP and General Manager, Northstar California, CA
- And more!
Applications and nominations for the mentor program have closed, however you can still participate in the Summit Series Bootcamps alongside the mentees. Learn more here.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.